Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fox News -
Simcox Condemns Federal Government Warnings to Mexico About Minuteman Activities
Chris Simcox believes the U.S. Border Patrol is alerting the Mexican government to the locations of civilian border patrol groups. "Now we know why it seemed like Mexican officials knew where we were all the time," said Simcox, the Minuteman organization's founder. "It's unbelievable that our own government agency is sending intelligence to another country. They are sending intelligence to a nation where corruption runs rampant, and that could be getting into the hands of criminal cartels." According to Simcox, the government has contadicted its explanation three times, before the Department of Homeland Security finally said nothing happened.

If this is true, this makes FEMA looks like the hero of the NO floods. I say throw all the bums out and dismantle Border Patrol, who may be overrun with Mexican sympathizers. And if anyone else is culpable they need to go as well. Giving aid to another nation to break US Laws is as bad as it gets. I predict that the Nov election will be just a prelude to things to come and that the illegal alien invasion will be front and center by 08. I predict that the Dems will probable get the House in Nov., maybe more. The bad thing is that their leaders are worse, even attending demonstrations to make illegal aliens legal. Maybe Big Jim was right, its time for a 3rd party.

·
Registered
287 Posts
[q]I predict that the Dems will probable get the House in Nov., maybe more. The bad thing is that their leaders are worse, even attending demonstrations to make illegal aliens legal. Maybe Big Jim was right, its time for a 3rd party. [/q]

The government has played us against each other like a fiddle. Keeping both sides distracted with stupid shiet like gay marriage, that comatose girl in FL, etc. All the while not paying attention to the fact it should be us vs them. Its all about lobbys and special interests boys.
Its time we wake up and fight back

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Forestry we'd need a mighty big bottle of smelling salts to wake up the lazy masses we've become.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts