Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw it from the top of the bridge and pulled in. Took the FD a while to get there so I hope the guys who's boats were parked closest to it don't mind the use of their fire extiguishers.

Figured you'd rather have your boat than a pile of melted fiberglass.

If you want reimbursment call your insurance agent! ;-)

·
Registered
631 Posts
were you able to get it out? at least you were there, don't think they'll mind spending 15 bucks for another extinguisher!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhhh nooooo. Myself and another guy only put out the part that was threatening the boats. It was a pretty huge fire and spreading fast with the wind. It was across the ditch in the neighboring yards and blew into the marsh.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Ohhhh nooooo. Myself and another guy only put out the part that was threatening the boats. It was a pretty huge fire and spreading fast with the wind. It was across the ditch in the neighboring yards and blew into the marsh.
Awesome job you did there Vidego you made alot of people happy:thumbup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I realize now the reason the FD was a little slow on the uptake. They were fighting that big apartment fire in Wolfsnare. I had to pull over for them one the way to VB General to visit a sick relative. And I guess some were involved in the search and rescue.

Anybody hear anymore about that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts