Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took advantage of the weather window and took my dad and daughters fishing. We also had the sweet puppy Baylee on board. We started at bouy 36 in 50 foot and immediately started marking bait. This is going to be good I thought, but no, just bait no fish. About 10 o'clock I get a call from a buddy who said, reeling up and haul booty, I in them. I ran about three miles south to a small group of boats. Get the lines out and mark the bait and bang, fish on. It was like that for the next hour!! We had some tangles and mix ups but managed 9 rock. Two were under 28 the rest were 40+. We had two release citations. The only fish I caught all day was 44.5 inches so back it went. I only need one more for my Master! The second citation went to my oldest, it was also here first citation ever!! 44.5 inches as well. The two papers looked like they came out the same mold, although I think hers, would've probably weighed more than mine.

We all caught fish and had a great time. Back home while filleting the few we kept, my youngest said this was an awesome day, and that we should start a tradition and go fishing every Christmas Eve!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts