Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Booked a trip with Capt. Kyle (Chartruseking) and brought 3 of my rookie fisherman friends with me. We were on the water and Kyle was setting lines by 630. 22 rod spread was very impressive to say the least. Had several takers before he could even get all the lines out. Ended up going 13 for 17, Most fish being in the high 30s and maybe 2 in low 40s. We lost 2 :bigfish: due to poor reeling technique by my rookie friends:censored: (got to keep pressure on the fish!!). Oh well,,,,,still a great day.
Capt Kyle is a class act. He dose his best to answer any questions you may have (my friend Joe had plenty) and really lets his crew get in on all the fishing action. If you are thinking of booking a charter, now is the time and Capt. Kyle will put you on the fish. Thanks again Capt. We had a great day and look forward to going out again! :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
That looks like a great day. Question, how did you get that many pictures in your post without being a subscriber. I am lucky to get 2 pictures on.

·
Registered
955 Posts
How did ya'll catch any fish with that real ugly guy in the last picture? (the one not holdin the fish):D
Looks like you finally cleaned the leaves out of your fishbox Kyle!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
That's the kind of charter I would enjoy. I've never taken a Rockfish charter because I don't like the idea of doing nothing until a fish hits. I'd rather be involved.

-JB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts