Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day out of Solomon's with Wall Eye Pete. I,ve been out on a lot of charters but this was the best. Pete worked hard and put us on fish after running over 50 miles looking for them. We caught over 100 quality rock until my arm started to hurt. Ran total of 90 miles.not to many captains will work that hard to find fish. Best deal on the bay. Looking forward to fishing CBBT with Wall Eye Pete. Pic of Stephen my son and his 35" on LT

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
90 miles out of Solomons - you sure he did not take you to CBBT ? :hysterical:

Congrats on an awesome day.

·
Registered
13,937 Posts
Pete is not afraid to run to get you on a good grade of fish. I have made the run with him from Solomans to Hooper Island, south of the target ship and back. Always a fun and productive trip........... Gary

·
Registered
937 Posts
Congrats on a good day. Congrats to a captain that does his best every day. I remember he went out scouting, after the storm, just to see what the conditions were.
In every business, what goes around comes around.
TGB

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Thanks Mitigator....you guys were great! When 11am or so rolled around and we had only caught 2 fish you guys weren't wincing in pain or thinking about tossing me overboard ( I don't think), you stayed persistant and patient and that's why it happened as good as it did. I sure wish the bite was closer to home but that's the way the mop flops! Enjoyed fishing with you and your son!!!! Good luck up north!

Thanks for the kind words Gary and Tom!

Hey Skip....could you give me a business gas card? Please!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts