Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the first time that I have had a chance to fish with my dad in about 4 months and I am very glad we got to go. We started out trolling from the 2nd island heading to the 3rd and about half way there decided to cast some bucktails at the pilings. The tide was slack so we drifted the pilings and were able to catch six schoolies. This was fun as neither of us has been fishing in a while. We kept two at 22" and decided to head to the high rise and give the eels a try. We set up on just east of the high rise with everybody else and after about 10 minutes the free line eel starts to sing. I tell my dad to take it and he tells me to take it. I had to make him take the fish. He was thankful when it came to the boat. It was 45" and 41 lb 6 oz. This is his first citation ever and I am so glad that he was with me on my boat. I am 33 years old and fishing with my dad is still the best. We drifted a few more times, got one dog fish and headed in. What a great day.

PS. I have pics but can't figure out how to upload.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
This was the first time that I have had a chance to fish with my dad in about 4 months and I am very glad we got to go. We started out trolling from the 2nd island heading to the 3rd and about half way there decided to cast some bucktails at the pilings. The tide was slack so we drifted the pilings and were able to catch six schoolies. This was fun as neither of us has been fishing in a while. We kept two at 22" and decided to head to the high rise and give the eels a try. We set up on just east of the high rise with everybody else and after about 10 minutes the free line eel starts to sing. I tell my dad to take it and he tells me to take it. I had to make him take the fish. He was thankful when it came to the boat. It was 45" and 41 lb 6 oz. This is his first citation ever and I am so glad that he was with me on my boat. I am 33 years old and fishing with my dad is still the best. We drifted a few more times, got one dog fish and headed in. What a great day.

PS. I have pics but can't figure out how to upload.
:rockingreport::clapping2:

Here is a free site that a lot of people on TidalFish use to upload their pictures.
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Give it a try, it is pretty user friendly. It will automatically re size your pictures to conform with the standards of this board. In the mean time, I will be glad to post your pictures for you if you like. Just click on my board name and my E-mail access will come up.

Dennis:))

1 - 6 of 6 Posts