Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's been lots of BS going around, drama, and some conflicting reports... So here's a real fishing report from the few trips I've been lucky enough to be on in the last week or so. I've fished my boat a couple times for drum, and the fishing for reds has been good (aside from one night after the rain when the grass killed us all night). All of the fish I've caught were in shallow water 5' or less, and I haven't gotten to target blacks very much yet. I worked a trip last Thursday where we ran out to the Norfolk canyon to deep drop and then drum fished on the way back, blueline fishing was great with three citations to 17.4lbs and we put a hurting on the drum that night too catching 5 citation reds in a couple hours. This morning I took my boat for a quick trip out of rudee looking for cobia and we caught two keepers and saw a couple others in a few hours. The fishing is great right now, get out and fish! If you need help, send me a message and I'll help get you straight and can also suggest several good charter captains as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice looking fish Dave. Hopefully it keeps getting better as spring finally arrives. Thanks for the report.
Thanks for the great report,thinking of going deep dropping Friday if the weather holds up. was there any BSB on the tile grounds?Would like to get with some other captains that fish offshore and have some buddy boats around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts