Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Squid squirts a guy

Catfish tries to eat a ball. The people were eating lunch when they saw the ball bobbing around the lake. the guy waded out to grab the fish and pop the ball-saving its life.

A double hit.

I just edited this in: It's the world record blue cat, caught in Illinois last may. I was informed by someone on the freshwater board that the story behind it was that he was off on workman's comp at the time. The 'ailment' was that he' could not lift anything over 15 pounds'. His boss saw the picture and he was fired. All jokes aside, He should have been sued for fraud if that was the case. Nice catfish, though. 124 pounds. He must be a felow B.S. er.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Nancy, How's Mom?

That pic with the big pike with the little one crosswise in its mouth is exactly what happened to us one time fishing in Deep Creek Lake in western Maryland. I'd like to hear the story behind this one.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it may be two small lemon sharks. There was no text with the picture.

Sharks will actually eat each other in their mothers womb.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]capt. dave originally wrote:
Nancy, How's Mom?

That pic with the big pike with the little one crosswise in its mouth is exactly what happened to us one time fishing in Deep Creek Lake in western Maryland. I'd like to hear the story behind this one.
[/Q]

Thanks for asking Capt. Dave. She is slowly making progress.....even though it is slow we are grateful for progress.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]fishfool originally wrote:
I think it may be two small lemon sharks. There was no text with the picture.

Sharks will actually eat each other in their mothers womb.
[/Q]Dave's right. Those are Pike family.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your right, I can see the eyes. I thought they were lemon sharks because of the way the gills were wide open, widening the profile of their heads,and by the fact that sharks are famous for that stuff. I never would have thought a couple of pikes would do that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts