Tidal Fish Forum banner

Great Fishing......

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mainiac2 
#1 ·
I'm back home now, was down Fishin from Friday til Tuesday afternoon. A great 5 days of fishing I had. Friday started pulling hardware at Cape Henry with Rumrunner and his Dad, and after about 5 hours we boated over 30 fish. We put 5 fish in the box from 34" to 38".:thumbup: Saturday, I need to thank the HO, Vinny from VA for not showing up to fish.:clapping2: I changed my plans and went eeling by myself, and had an other ROCKING day at the high rise area. In the fog I boated 7 Fish, smallest was a 32 LBer and the Biggest was a 36 Lber.:cool2: Sunday, went Fishin with LULu 2, nice boat Jeff, had only one run but got off, after getting beat up for 3 hours we headed back in.:yawn: Monday went back to eeling off the high rise area with Rumrunner and a young buck named CASH, 1st 3 drifts Nothing, then he!! broke out on our 4th Rrift, we Boated 6 fish from 32 LBS to 40 LBS,:bigfish: Tuesday, back to the high rise area with Rumrunner and the old buck named Joe, 1St drifted nothning, 2nd drift, 3 fish and got Joe his frist 41 Lber and a 35 LBer, and Rumrunner a 38 Lber. With 7 min. left to fish before we headed back to the Barn, we got a double on, 2 36 LBers.:rockingreport:

#5 ·
Nice Job Pete! Congrats Joe Birch!

Pete,

Stopped by Sunset today and heard about how well you did and how you help get Joe Birch his Striper Citation. Nice Going! Joe is a great buy, but I bet we won't be able to shut him up for a while!!!

Wind was howling, so I put the boat up for the coming week, while I am in upstate NY visiting my mom. Hopefully we can drag Matt out when I get back in town and if you can pencil us in? :D:D:D

Happy New Year and Tight Lines,
Kevin
Weekend Mistress

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.