Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out 2006 twin engines and boat on Ebay. 27 ft boat and everything mechanical has been replaced in 2006-2008, boat has tuna/sighting tower, full electronics, nice boat. starting price is $7500 no reserve.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've fished that boat. was kept at Rudee for several years, it does run great, handles 5 footers no problem. a lot of boat for the money. not real pretty though. nothing a good paint job wouldn't fix.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had a lot of question about what is wrong with the boat. No much, she needs bottom paint, zincs, a good waxing and swim platform oiled. Would not be a bad idea to replace raw water water pump impellers, there are actually 2 spares on boat. The original pumps are 2006 and the impellers should be replaced a min of every 5 years.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boat did not sell on ebay, if someone wants to look at they will be getting a great boat cheap. Call (804)586-1623.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure,
I have another person who says he wants to buy the boat and is coming Saturday morning to purchase. He did not realize I reposted the auction and when I told him, he asked if I would end the auction. Have your friend get in touch with me (804)586-1623 if they are really interested. They can look at it as long as the boat is on an active auction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts