Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tidal Fish got me interested in LTJ and Walleye Pete got me hooked on it for life ! We went out Friday and had some good action up to 40". I never thought I could catch a fish this big on light tackle, but I see now that the sky's the limit ! Pete's instruction enabled my 8 y.o. son to catch on his own also! I'm fired up for a year of great fishing and can't wait to put my new skills to the test .The sound of drag screaming off the reel is an adrenaline rush that won't soon be forgotten! I look forward to posting this year as many of you have in the past. Thanks to all for promoting the sport and thanks to Walleye Pete for a trip that has started the journey of a lifetime !!!!!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Glad to hear you had a good trip:clap: . Ive seen Pete speak a couple of times and his methods are easy to understand and they work. Pete is the man:yes: . Thanks for posting

·
Registered
388 Posts
Tidal Fish got me interested in LTJ and Walleye Pete got me hooked on it for life ! We went out Friday and had some good action up to 40". I never thought I could catch a fish this big on light tackle, but I see now that the sky's the limit ! Pete's instruction enabled my 8 y.o. son to catch on his own also! I'm fired up for a year of great fishing and can't wait to put my new skills to the test .The sound of drag screaming off the reel is an adrenaline rush that won't soon be forgotten! I look forward to posting this year as many of you have in the past. Thanks to all for promoting the sport and thanks to Walleye Pete for a trip that has started the journey of a lifetime !!!!!
Ah young Jedi you have taken the first steps down the true fishing path..........

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I've never had the privelage of fishing w/Pete, but I've seen his presentation at CCA events, and his prowess and technique is infectious. You've been "learn-ed" from the best - looking forward to your reports and pic's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts