Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A big "Thank You" to Jim for opening up your store to the SRRKC and for the discounts you offered us. Your hospitality is always appreciated! :clapping2:

After a close vote, Congrats to Danny for winning March Fisherman of the Month with his Severn River Pickerel! :thumbup:

A Reminder that we have a Pre Season Catch & Release Rockfish Tournament this Saturday April 9th.

We will be using the Noaa 6am forecast from Sandy Point to North Beach. If Noaa is calling for a Small Craft Advisory at 6am in from the Sandy Point to North Beach section of the bay the tournament will not be held. We are hoping for a change in the forecast and for a morning window before the front moves through.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Jim,

I just want to echo what Rodney said! You have always been a great friend to the SRRKC and you and your wife have been very gracious hosts for many years at our spring meeting! I know it is tough to be a business owner in today's world but you guys do a great job and I just want say thanks again!!! We really appreciate it!

Mark (Dr. Evil)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts