Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Son (Double K), my Grandson Ryan and I left the marina up in the Magothy about 4:15 PM and headed for the Bridge for some Blues. Just a few other boats along with a Jet Skier fishing. We pulled up on the North East corner of the ESRP and marked them deep. We started jigging and caught them immediately. We bailed Blues all evening. Some were up to 2#s and they were hungry. My Son caught so many on a Gotcha Plug that by the end of the evening it was crushed. We all had a blast and the evening was gorgeous. It just doesn't get any better.

We are hoping to get out another evening next week.:clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Mr Kaler great story.. Didn;t see your big ass Grady out there. Did see the Jet skier fishing the rock pilings.. Unreal sunset last night huh ? Cute kid, must take after your wifes side.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brain,

We were in my Son's Grady. He gets his looks from his Grand Mom and is a smart-ass just like his Pop-Pop!!:D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Mr Kaler great story.. Didn;t see your big ass Grady out there. Did see the Jet skier fishing the rock pilings.. Unreal sunset last night huh ? Cute kid, must take after your wifes side.
Damn Pop, now your being called Mr Kaler you must be getting old. ;-)

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Keith, you may or may not know this, but I shared with Dennis about a year ago, my mothers maiden name was Kaler. Ain;t alot of Kalers in the world, and for a BREIF second I thought your father was my RICH uncle.. He put an end to that really quickly..:cool: Man did I want a RICH uncle with a big ass Grady...

Anyway from that day on, its been Mr. Kaler...

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
What a night!! Gorgeous pictures. :clap: It looks like the sewer pipe and adjoining area is starting to heat up.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keith, you may or may not know this, but I shared with Dennis about a year ago, my mothers maiden name was Kaler. Ain;t alot of Kalers in the world, and for a BREIF second I thought your father was my RICH uncle.. He put an end to that really quickly..:cool: Man did I want a RICH uncle with a big ass Grady...

Anyway from that day on, its been Mr. Kaler...
and you don't know how relieved I was to know that I was not related to Brian. :eek::eek:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I recognize that sunset! Nice report, Dennis. Glad to see you got lots of pullage for the family. Even better to see you're not related to "closet croc" Echo!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts