Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got engaged to the firworks over Cottrell's Creek Sat night to my gf of 3 yrs on the poarch of the house. Had some great food. Went out with my brother, his gf, and my fiance to do some spot/croaker fishing up the wicomico with not much hope of catching. Found a jet-skier who had broken down and towed him in. After that we really didn't have much time to fish. I was curious if anyone on this board had a 32-38 ft center console, dual outboards, red and white paint, similar to a fountain or donzi who was cruising around reedville and up the wicomico this weekend. Beautiful boat. As you can tell I'm rambling, still excited about everything. I was wondering if any of the half dozen boats we saw anchored/drifting the wicomico had any luck? Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4'th. Chris

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ps..... Does anyone know where or whocould replace a plexi-glass window for a chaparrell boat? I put my hand through it sun morning.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Chris,
Good job on the tow-in. Good to know there are still nice people around. The croaker bite is on in the area. Saw many caught off the beach next to GW light. Green buoy #1 just outside the GW has all the fish you want.
Congrats on the engagement.
Bubba[angel][angel]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great, I'll have to hit those next weekend. Hopefully the wind will blow itself out with the tropical depression coming through. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts