Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice day on the "Tank" throwing surface plugs early, hooked up a nice 24". hit the plug hard, awesome strike then set off to find some Perch. Water temp was low 80's, found them in a unlikely spot, they loved the RoadRunner, hooked up every 2nd or 3rd cast, we quit @ 38 from 8 to 11" then off to Trappe Bank for breakfast.

Water Sky Boat Cloud Outdoor recreation

Seafood Staple food Food Fish Ingredient

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Great day, nice job on the striper and perch. I prefer Simply Orange for my ice jugs.LOL.

Mike
Got news for you guys. It's not the bucket, or the color of the bucket that makes good fishing days. :ROFLMAO:Thanks for giving me something to do before I go fishing this morning for pan fish.😁 Keep your boats running. It's a little harder catching Large rock fish, large cat fish, and large perch from shore. I think. Nice catch Choptank!

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
That spot looks familiar . 😉

Reactions: Choptank River

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
Nice day on the "Tank" throwing surface plugs early, hooked up a nice 24". hit the plug hard, awesome strike then set off to find some Perch. Water temp was low 80's, found them in a unlikely spot, they loved the RoadRunner, hooked up every 2nd or 3rd cast, we quit @ 38 from 8 to 11" then off to Trappe Bank for breakfast.

View attachment 282416

View attachment 282417
Andy, the man of many buckets. 😂

Reactions: Choptank River

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
839 Posts
If I was a man of the world, I'd be fishing the Amazon river right now.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We're "Master Casters", don't live line or troll, students of the "Green Bucket" fishing school, Andy's the School Master. Anyway, that Rock gave me a good fight, 12# line, 20# leader, 4" plug on my oldest Fenwick HMG 7' medium action rod and pulling drag,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts