Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard though the grapevine that SWWMBO has dragged our illustrious brother off on yet another misadventure. I fear our estimed brother is, even now as we speak, attending a feminist rally. SWWMBO muttered something about the sins of buying all new pink fire line and dragged him off to the car. He is being punished for his lavish spending on all that fine pink tread.

Wait... Stand by... Just got an email from the gray one himself...

Good news, I got a picture emailed in from the event. It is carnage. The empowered woman are everywhere. The estrogen is over flowing. Is there any hope for our beloved brother?....

Here the pic that was just sent in... There's Graybeard, way in the back. He's right there, holding the yellow sign... And whats this folks... Looks like he's fighting back!!!

Thats right brother... Go get em... We of the manly man brotherhood support you![grin]

·
Registered
12,818 Posts
I just knew buying that pink sh!t would get him in trouble.He needs to go back to that ole smoke color and blend in.[grin]

·
Registered
70 Posts
[Q]BigWillJ originally wrote:
Holy ****......I just fell off my chair laughing....
[/Q]

I'm not sure that as a woman I should have, but damn If I didn't have that same reaction!

That picture is PRICELESS!!!

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
[Q]kurn originally wrote:
I'm not sure that as a woman I should have, but damn If I didn't have that same reaction!

That picture is PRICELESS!!!
[/Q]
Very infrequently call the wife into the room to shoulder surf around here, but had to let her in on this one.....what a hoot....
[grin][wink]

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
[Q]kurn originally wrote:
So did she laugh too, or smack the sh*t out of you and make you sleep in the car???
[/Q]
Nope, but now I know where the ironing board is!!
[grin]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts