Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have talked about this before, but where can I order a good set of bibs like grudens?:confused:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brother,
They sell them at Skipjack Marina and the Marylland waterman's Association in Annapolis sells them. I got mine ordering from the Mike Keller Commercial Fishing catalog. They have a web site too if you search Mike Keller

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got mine from anglercenter.com. Generally the prices overall are about the same, you only save on the shipping if you buy them local. I would suggest buying them local so you can try them on, if not try someones on that you know and then order because the sizing is different. Also dont forget the belt, makes everything fit better:thumbup:

·
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the help guys! I guess Alltackle would be my best bet if they have them as I am in southern Maryland.

·
Registered
68 Posts
think I got mine from Landfall Navigation. Great catalog, with lots of safety gear and nav stuff. Also Fisherman's Outfitters has them online.
Grundens are awesome, and a fashion statement that says "I don't mess around when it comes to fishing". They set you apart from the weekend warrior.
Get some nice commercial boots too, they have incredible traction on slippery decks and keep your feet clean and dry.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Buy them the next size larger if you're going to wear them in the winter with heavy pants under them. I had to take mine to the local shoe maker to have them shortened. I like mine a lot.

·
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kirk, I know it will be a strange site... but I think I'm gonna try to fish real hard again this year like I use to. Only problem is I will never be able to make it to my boat before 7:00- 7:30 now. I am out the door every day at 5:30 to have the kids at the babysiter by 6:00

1 - 13 of 13 Posts