Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I only fished for a few hours because of other commitments later in the day.
I chugged out to the RR bridge in J-towne in the later afternoon fishing incoming tide.
I worked the bridge with crankbaits and rattletraps and did manage to get one small 16inch striper. I did see a few big splashes around the area and I'm sure it was either big bass or rock busting on top. I did notice alot of small snapper blues in the area. Water temp is around 67 degrees which is still good for this time of year. I will be heading out the last few days of this month and the action should be getting better.

Do you hear me hackeyfly and JP.......:D :fishing2:

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I tried the bridge at o'dark Sunday morning. Some bait was around but nothing else happening. It's almost time.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Too early. Its usally starts by now but the water is still too warm. The bait is there:thumbup:, just need a good old cold front too blow in. Rememnber this bite only last @ 2 weeks. I will let you know when its on;-)

We need 62-63 water temp

Phil(lily):yes:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob H and Lily,
I might be going out this upcoming Saturday, if I do then I'll post a report. If you see a red/silver Champion with a 200 merc that would be me........ give me a holla :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.