Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brandon. You rat in a parker. I went from one of the top 25 posters to so low that even i can count that high on one hand. A guy leaves for a few years and its like he just up and dispered. man weres the old board? Man this means war. I'm going to mount a potato cannon on the front of the old aquasport and open fire on you the next time i see you out.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Hey Walt - If you put your potatoe canon down and ask Brandon real nice, he'll research your old post count and reinstate it. (Oh jeez... did I just spell potatoe with an "e"???... guess I'd better not run for president or I'll be crucified.)

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey Howard , how have you been. Man it.s good to get back to talking to old friends again.
Ok I'll give it a try.
hey Bandon could you pleaaaaaase put back my hard earnd post count. Preety please with wiped cream and a chery on top.

pisss hey howard, do you think that is nice enought? alya also add in my new ones.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Befor I log off. Hey howard. It doesn't look like being nice worked. WHere's my potato cannon? Got to find her a dust her off. bwahahahahaha

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Well Walk I have been just slowly deleting your posts as a penalty while you were away ;)
Just kidding...actaully this happened on the change over. Let me know about the post count you had, anyone else as well, and I will get it fixed asap.

Forget the potato launcher, you'll never be able to catch the old Parker :)

Nice to have you back!

Brandon

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hay Brandon budy. Its good to be back. But men I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone my post count from the old board. I know I was in the top 25 posters for a long time. If that will help. I know it goesn't really matter but that post count repersents the only real benefit I had at the company I work for. Sence i really did't take alot of time off or use any other benefits except my vacation. I look at that count and smile, and think aleast I got to spend some of that time doing soming I liked. bwahahahaha

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Hey Walt I went from a top 10 to the bottom of the heap, but thats OK, it's the amount of fishing and catching you do that counts. Speaking of fishing when are you getting down my way to SW Fl, some good snooking going on. Give me a holler, when your ready.

www.saltflyfish.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts