Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, all my fishing plans for this weekend were crushed . Had an emergency job come up at work for our national defense efforts :thumbup: on saturday. We got that done and I get home to get ready to go get on the boat and get my fish on . Cell phone rings. ( Need a quote & need it NLT tomorrow meaning sunday) :eek2: Ok Again this is for our troops so no problem. got in here at 7:00 this morning and just got the quote submitted at 12:30. This one job is worth more than our gross sales combined & is for a very good cause protecting our troops:clapping2:.

Now let me tell you about yesterday ( Saturday ) Kyle is texting me saying he nailed them is is on his way back to the ranch at 9:45! Then I get a call from my freind Jay bird. He had 11 lines go down at one time & boated 13 fish :cool:. He was excited to say the least . Said his tackle was now a mess and all needed to be retied but who cares that had to be awesome. So again when I got home yesterday I was pumped up and ready to go.

Today same deal , Bear calling , Jay , Kyle all tearing them up . :pp picking on me knowing it's killing me.

Ended up going x-mass shoping last night so got that out of the way & got to spend some time with my wife alone for the first time in 4 months since my boy was born. So that was good.

Next weekend is all about me !!!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
That happened yesterday Jason. Kyle saw J bird coming down the bay, called him on the radio, told him to drop the gear and ten minutes later he was slammin them. I got those same texts from Kyle this morning- hate him :D Go get um next weekend!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts