Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in at 10:30AM wind from the west just kept getting stronger. Farted around for about 1.5hrs and called it a day.

Did mark some fish but no bumps, bites or snags...

No other fisherfolk either...

MG

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Mike it’s been a tough year so far not sure what’s going on. I thought about going today but bag it, I'm glad I did. We will get then soon I hope.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I wondered if you went out or not. Sounds like your results were about the same as mine on Friday.... just not happening. This next cold wave sounds like a real butt kicker. With each new forecast this cold wave gets colder and longer.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH also:

water 34-35 degrees no ice
I didnt evn snag a bagfish...

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Hopefully this cold snap will bring them around the WWD s Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Mike, Thanks for the report. Hopefully this cold weather will move the fish into all the right places. Next week at this time maybe different.

·
Registered
279 Posts
thanks for reportin.when I was going over da bridge it looked like a whitecap frenzy.i dont know whats the prob either but i think about a couple of red tides last summer-fall and the fishin being slow then.i am shore there got ta be some still there.But i havnt seen or heard of any near shore like it used ta be this time of year.it seems its been slowin down alittle the last three years ta me.now is da time for heros on da Patapsco. Dave

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
hey mike...thanx for the good report. altho i don't feesh that area at all, it's always good to get reports like yourn.
always have said the skunk reports are more important to a feesherman than the "slaying" reports. get em next time!!!
ps..and remember...they is all commies, even the rockfeesh!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts