Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK , so I'm a day late.

Mlag ( Mark ) is one of those quiet guys who never hesitates to lend a hand. One of the first to sign up each year for Wish a Fish and other kid related fishing events.

Behind the scenes and low keyed - Mark also works with wounded veterans - volunteering his boat and time to take these guys out fishing or hunting.

Never a bad thing to see his 27 Judge out there - real good chance you are close to hot spot.

Hope you had a good birthday.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Mark is the best mortgage lender I have worked with. Need to refi or obtain a mortgage? He's your guy.
Happy Birthday Mlag!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Happy birthday Mark! You're a stand up guy, and have taught me quite a bit. We still appreciate the heads up last summer near the #1 green at the Rhode/West as the tide was about to change.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Thanks guys. Funny story. Went to dinner with mama for my bday. Happened to turn the menu to back page where is stated "Senior Citizens Menu 55 and older" What the Heck! I refused to order from that menu!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I don't blame you! I can just hear you telling the waiter "55 ain't a senior sonny" 😁. Happy belated sir!!
-Jeff

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Thanks guys. Funny story. Went to dinner with mama for my bday. Happened to turn the menu to back page where is stated "Senior Citizens Menu 55 and older" What the Heck! I refused to order from that menu!!!
Had the same feeling when the AARP application came in the mail!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts