Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You act like our system came any easier to us.

Are Chirac and company supposed to be four wise men in the cartoon, while bush is Tom Sawyer? Far from the truth.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
And it only cost 2000+ dead soldiers!!!!

Well - I guess I'm going to hell!!!

Bush still sucks the big one.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
1. She is a 24 yr old computer programmer.
2. Educated in USA for awhile...bilingual as you can see.
3. Should you do something really unintelligent such as read the book you would learn a great deal more about religious conflict in Iraq before and after the wars.
4. It is a daily (most times) ongoing diary. Not too surprising that some of those on here would trash her thoughts as they do not agree with their own. To think we went to war to eliminate a guy with the same attitude.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay, whiney, loathing 24 year old. Lots of problems, few solutions. I never said she was dumb.

Ive lived in and traveled to more places around the world before the age of fifteen than you'ever see. I'm not dumb, either.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Since when is a diary a vehicle for solutions. If my country were invaded, whatever the cause, I would be, according to you, whiney when I spoke of the differences before and after. You may be intelligent...or not. Traveled or not....but the gist of this young ladies information seems to evade you in American protectionism. Hey...we won. Well, at least the war. I'am positive that if 10000 Iraqi's were providing the same input we would have 10000 differing views both in scope and in depth. Her's is particularly vivid in my opinion. I still am allowed a opinion...as are you.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Since when is a diary a vehicle for solutions. If my country were invaded, whatever the cause, I would be, according to you, whiney when I spoke of the differences before and after. You may be intelligent...or not. Traveled or not....but the gist of this young ladies information seems to evade you in American protectionism. Hey...we won. Well, at least the war. I'am positive that if 10000 Iraqi's were providing the same input we would have 10000 differing views both in scope and in depth. Her's is particularly vivid in my opinion. I still am allowed a opinion...as are you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts