Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanks Mike :thumbup: and same back to you. Although I think the fish gods delivered your christmas present early. Has the smile worn off yet?

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike,Damn I'm a celebrity now!Actually thats almost the dance I did on the Boat that day!!I GOTTA GO and wait by the phone for "Hollywood" to call!! See Ya'!:D

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Cheers Mike! Im sure we will get together once the weather warms a little. Today was officially my last trip for a while. Enjoy the time with the fam!!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Mike. I hope 2009 is good to you. I know 2008 was rough but it ended well. All the best my friend. Jim

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Good way to end it Mike we took a real beating this year and it didn't kill us (almost but didn't so I guess we are stronger right ??!!) IF you ever need help on the dark side I make a pretty good henchman

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Merry Christmas to you too Mike!!!! Hope it's SAFE and HAPPY Holiday season!!!

Can I have your ltj gear now????

Andy

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Yeah,

Merry Xmas to everyone. :clap::D

I had a nice xmas eve by finally catchin a few biguns on spinners. :clap:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Same to you Mike,maybe you can teach me how to troll sometime.

If you decide to give up the jigging ,Id be willing to take all your LT stuff off your hands;-)

·
1,295 Posts
Merry Chrsitmas to All

I'd like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a fish filled Happy New Year

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Right back at you Mike! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Nice pic too! :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts