Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I wanted to take the time to wish each and everyone of you a wonderful New Year!! Let there be peace on earth and a new toy for me!!

Love, Brigitte

·
Premium Member
26,257 Posts
Pretty lady like you should not have to resort to toys.

Damn shame.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww.....thanks 27 sailfish. That was sweet of you to say. We just got some snow here in Vermont last evening and some more this morning. Big huge snowflakes! Very pretty.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bridge, Batteries are SO yesterday.. Google this: Vanity By Jopen.. Their product line is all rechargeable, and all waterproof... Little pricey, but WTF.... An orgasm is priceless....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bridge, Batteries are SO yesterday.. Google this: Vanity By Jopen.. Their product line is all rechargeable, and all waterproof... Little pricey, but WTF.... An orgasm is priceless....
Yes you got that right... an orgasm is priceless. I am like th energizer bunny it just keeps going and going and going.......

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Yes we have snow and lots of it. How are you doing Rich?
OK on my end. Mom is still holding on , but the end is pretty close now:(. Its been a tough road for us all-----my Dad is stronger then I ever imagined he could be and my Sister is dealing the best she can. I would not wish this on anyone!!!

Anyway, Thanks for asking and I miss your jokes....got any new ones?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK on my end. Mom is still holding on , but the end is pretty close now:(. Its been a tough road for us all-----my Dad is stronger then I ever imagined he could be and my Sister is dealing the best she can. I would not wish this on anyone!!!

Anyway, Thanks for asking and I miss your jokes....got any new ones?
Hi Rich sorry to hear that. My parents are getting up in age too and I am going to have to go through this too. I hate too see it happen. I am sorry for what you are going through. Be strong and prayer always helps. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. How is the weather there in Maryland?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Hi Rich sorry to hear that. My parents are getting up in age too and I am going to have to go through this too. I hate too see it happen. I am sorry for what you are going through. Be strong and prayer always helps. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. How is the weather there in Maryland?
It cold here, but hey, it is winter!!! Not much going on but work and a little skiing----the boy and I put the guns up about 2 weeks ago. Since Mom is not doing well we figured ws should hang close to home for the rest of the season, but he it pumped for the shark season and we are planning a hunt to Canada in the near future......beside that, SSDD:).....How is your "not so little girl" these days?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts