Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy the day tomorrow and the upcoming holiday season. My bird is in Brine, oysters on ice chilling, everything needed bought, Syrian Refugee family lined up, Pork roast ready for the Muslims, French croissants in memory of Paris, Liberal Dems pics on dart board, Stars and Bars up, guns loaded, deviled crab mixture ready. I think I can now relax knowing our country is going to do so much to help in the fight against ISIS. (Right Barack you wimp?).

Gobble

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
...and Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend. By the way, I hope you have plenty of ammo. After being assured that everything is under control I visited Cabelas and loaded up. My shotgun is with me all the time as well (just in case I see a rabbit or pheasant I need to shoot of course!)

Let's hope for a non-eventful Thanksgiving. We wouldn't want to see Barack Hussein with egg on his face! See you at Snoodfest!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Getting ready for couple days of deer hunting. Made a trip to Bass Pro Harrisburg to pick up a few things and was surprised at the empty spaces in the ammo area. It's not shotgun season up here but you would think so. Not many higher gauge shells available.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday

1 - 4 of 4 Posts