Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone in the Norfolk area to manufacture/install a hard top on my 23 foot Sea Fox walkaround. Any suggestions/recommendations on where to go? I also want the full curtains for the hard top. I am waiting for a quote from the dealer on the manufacturer's top and curtains and want to see if I can get a better deal in a custom one locally.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
S&S Marine in Norfolk did our hardtop and Mike's Custom Canvas partnerred with them to do the curtains. Dare Marina uses them for all the packages on the Dare Signature Series Glacier Bays.

Awesome work and not that much more expensive than the factory option ... which is no comparison for quality or functionality.

http://www.s-smarine.com

Here's an interior closeup of the canvas install

And here are a couple exterior closeups:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Around here S&S gets the maj vote, I checked around for awhile from here to manteo, was to much coin for my old boat, so I built my own

not the best, but it works for me, and I got a fraction of the cost of what they wanted.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
http://www.s-smarine.com Check out the photos on our web site, now is a good time as the wait isn't that long...
Hey Spanky - How's it going? That top made all the difference - we realized how much better it was when we docked next to one with the factory set-up and realized Mike wouldn't have enough room to stand at the helm with that one.

Hope to see you when we get down that way this year.

Sherry

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Same combination for us.... top by S&S Marine, with full enclosure by Mike's Custom Marine Canvas. Superb work by both. You get what you pay for..

Brian

·
Registered
477 Posts
I am having one built right now by Marine Fabricators in Topping, up north of Gloucester. Their work is top notch. Quick turn-around too. I dropped the boat off today & they told me it should be ready in about 10 days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts