Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put together this video of my Harkers trip in Nov, added some good music and a little commentary.

First posted on Brian Horsley's board. Seems to have gotten a positive reaction, especially the albies blowing up an anchovy bait ball.

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Nice job Sebastian-

Can't get enough of that stuff when sitting around waiting for the wind to stop blowing and the temps to moderate just a little.

Good shots of the albies ripping bait balls. That is not easy to capture.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great video, love The Outlaw's music. Sorry to see the broken rod. Haven't been to H.I. in 6 years'. I like the Albie fishing here in S.Florida better. Don't have to worry about to many boat's

·
Registered
999 Posts
Very cool!! I'm in the market to get a video camera because I want to start recording my kayak fishing adventures.

I've already been thinking of what tunes to use for background music. I'm a huge southern rock fan. Just the other day I was thinking of using the Outlaws "Green Grass & High Tides" song for a Pickerel video shoot since I seem to have my best Pickerel luck in grassy areas on high tide. I thought the Outlaws tune would be a somewhat original music selection. I guess you beat me too it.:p :D Very nice, the video rocks and the fishing looks awesome too!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys. Glad folks enjoyed.

F-Rod,

That song is one of my favorites. Go for it with the video. I just started getting into it this year. I bought a JVC-Everio with a hard drive. Hard drive videocams seem to be where the camcorder biz is going, though it might make sense to wait a year as the technology matures and the price comes down. Still a work in progress getting good shots and it can be a conundrum on whether you should be fishing or taping (or sometimes trying both and not doing too well at either), a major dilemna when fish are busting on top. But the key is really in the editing and having good editing software. I had someone else do it for this clip and one on the CBBT which is almost done. I'm resolving to learning how to do it myself as it is expensive, even when using cut rate high school labor.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
245 Posts
Sebastian,
Awesome video , makes me want to start thinking about another trip down there. I understand that May is a good time for Mr. Core

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shanks,

I have just a couple copies on DVD and then the link on youtube. The DVD files are huge and can't really be uploaded or emailed.

Glad you enjoyed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts