Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my hands on some secret squirrel intel so I loaded up the Harpoon with Buddy, J.D. Mike, Jeff & yours truely steaming hard south towards False Cape. Fog was thick but we picked up the beehives on radar about 14 miles down. Started catching right away. About 2:00pm the fog lifted for about an hour and the beehives were all around us. Now these were by no means trophy fish all 28 to 35 inches but it was all you wanted. On a day when the fiberglass jungle to the north was crying hard we were very happy to crank on fish all day with only a handful of boats. Finished the day with our limit of 10 fish and about 30 releases. Good fishing Ross Harpoon.

HARPOON LARRY's - Killer Seafood, Virginia Beach, Virginia

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
We did not see the bird activity that you did today, but, we did have a steady bite of bigger fish at Cape Henry from about noon to four p.m. Came home with four fish totaling 80 lbs.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Nice report guys i was gonna run down there but decided to turn around and follow the fleet.. bad judgement on my part oh well.. congrats

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks for the report...Looks like those fish have gaff marks in a couple of em, id be carefull even if it is a coincedence

Capt. Jordan

·
Registered
421 Posts
Your report says you were fishing in Virginia, you should fix your report before you receive more remarks from concerned citizens.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Your report says you were fishing in Virginia, you should fix your report before you receive more remarks from concerned citizens.
Don't see anywhere in his report were he says VA waters. Maybe YOU should learn how to read and not be so quick to judge. And if your that concerned, get a job with DGIF or the Coast Guard. Never ceases to amaze me how some people will just find somthing wrong with anything. Guy puts a great report with great pics and the internet police are all over it. GET A LIFE

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
best report i heard all day ... your restaurant is one of my personal favorites , thanks for the report

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I Just Figured

that it was a 'poon mark anyway. Nice cooler full, let's get all of those lurkers posting and see how their report can be misinterpreted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts