Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Navionics has came out with SonarCharts for Garmin GPS. I checked out the data 1ft contours, tell me what you think. Ecoregion World Map Font Electric blue
If you would like anymore information please feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Navionics SonarCharts for Garmin GPS new product owner gives some feedback on the chart and wins the tourney thanks to the added detail". They run a Garmin and wanted the chart. Their team won the event. Team Shelter Bay Marine Recently fished the Marathon Offshore Bull & Cow Dolphin Tournament. Because of the superior cartography that Navionics provides we were able to find the largest Dolphin in the tournament. Using the Navionics SonarCharts for Garmin GPS we were able to fish very productive contours and drop-offs that typically hold fish, these countours were previously not displayed on the Garmin plotter. We placed in the following places:
Largest Dolphin Overall- 35lbs
2nd Place Bull & Cow Combined 40.4lbs
2nd Place 3 Largest Dolphin Combined Weight. 53.8lbs
3rd Place largest Dolphin on Fly. 5.2lbs
Dont knock it to you try it. Having a good chart can make the difference between first and last place. Shoe Shorts Smile Hat Body of water

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes I have been using the Navionics in the mid Cheasapeak since mid April. It's alsome Using it with a Garmin 820 xs. Much better in detail then the Garmin Blue chart. Very good contore lines . Someone told me not to update the Garmin becaues it will not read the Navionics card anymore. Don't know about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.