Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get a phone call from my wife yesterday @ 2:30pm saying she is not feeling well, and was coming home from work early:ibeillin:, the next thing I know I get a call again she is in the hospital ER:eek2: Well after 9 hours of tests, EKG, catscan, lots of blood work, chest X-rays and a few other things it all was negative, then they say we want to rule out a brain bleed so they did a spinal tap (ouch):confused: :eek:, after all of that done she was aloud to sleep and @ midnight the doctor said that all was well and she could go home. they were not sure what was the problem, or what caused the light headedness, headache and wanting to faint, but that it could have stemed from a bad sinus infection and also with stress combined from work and her grandmother passing away last week. the doctor said that this year is going to bad very bad for the flu and also cold a sinus problems.

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Todd if you need anything let me know. I am in Buffalo with my mom but the explanation they gave seem reasonable being run down for all the stress (work, unexpected death, etc..) even a minor sinus infection just the rigtht way can cause the symptoms. Looks like the did the whole gold workup (with spinal tap). Not a fan of the Flu shot as I have waded thru every type of human infection since 1986. If any starts to get sick jump on it fast hydrate, rest, etc...

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Todd,I was going to say Stress.That **** can really screw ya' up in more ways than one!Hope Karen feels better.At least She did the right thing to rule out any complications.Most people don't take care of themselfs........[Like me].

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys thanks for the thoughts she is at home sleeping heavily medicated.

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
My "second opinion" would say Stress also.As for a sinus infection or even the flu or a common cold,a Netti Pot,used with warm salt water can't be beat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts