Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading down to the outer banks this weekend and was hoping someone could suggest a charter that would cater to or partially cater to jigging Offshore for tuna or bottom fish. has anyone had any experience with the charter fleets from these inlets?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hatteras Inlet. Little Clam Charter Fishing. Patrick Caton.

Little Clam Sportfishing Cape Hatteras Outer Banks North Carolina Oregon Inlet Fishing Charters

(Beat you to it Jack and Carey :)

Seriously..do a search on here for Patrick Caton and read the previously posted reports. You can't go wrong.
You win the prize SRT!! She is right; Patrick is THE MAN for jiggin Especially BIG GROUPER!! Check out "GO BIG OR GO HOME" or "LAND OF THE GIANTS on his web. It will answer any questions!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
having a hard time filling a charter. only have two confirmed. anyone interested in the little clam this firday?

·
Registered
126 Posts
You have no idea what you're doing to my heart by even saying that. We would give two arms and leg to join you if we could.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well it looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate friday. i'll still keep my fingers crossed but with on;y two confirmed for the charter and forces 15-20kts and and 4-6ft seas it doesn't look like it is going to come together. thanks to all for the advice. hopefully we will get another shot at it...

·
Registered
335 Posts
haha
yah i had him booked sat....the weather was very uncooperative....hopefully we'll make up the trip one day....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts