Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This time i only got one but i got the one that counted...... Went off friday in the later afternoon.... and sat mid day..... all on the incoming tide.

·
Registered
245 Posts
nothing like it man, you're hooked forever now. Great job! Don't know how you fish the point though...its a crazy place.

I got 4 total but after a big bull everything kind of fades away.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love fishing the point everything changes everyday its like a new challenge everything time i go. Nothing like getting beat up by the waves and pushed around by the current.... not to mention all the ppl standing toe to toe shoulder to shoulder.... waiting to be the next one to hook up.

·
Registered
843 Posts
pulled my first one off the point sat. evening only 32-34", but still fun and pretty!
if the wind and water hold up this weekend it will be there.

casey

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill see you there!! Look for a Blue Tacoma with AZN FHB on the license plate... Stop by and have a beer or two

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
538 Posts
Great OBX Drum Report!

Thanks, just gotta head south for :bigfish: The Spring OBX drum run is a good reason to take a break from all this non-profit public access mess :yes:

Also makes the 28" & 26" I caught on my trout rod at the Spit while getting another parking ticket back a few weeks ago ~ seem irrelevant?! And what am I doing still on the f'n casting field this weekend and not just out fishin', what was I thinking :confused:

need to just go fish `bucket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.