Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday was booked but had to move to another date. So I'm making it a walk-on Charter, as of now I have 3 spots open for 4/09. Looks like the weather is starting to brake and this coming weekend looks great.

We will be departing at 6:30am out of Hatteras Landing Marina and starting south at the Rock Pile and heading north. Will be jigging and trolling for yellow/black fin tuna as well as dolphin and wahoo.

Price is $175.00 plus Mates tip per Angler
Call Captain Pete at 757-256-6305

Tight Lines,

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
that is a good price. We wil be there as well. C-note. I guess we will be on 1 or whatever can't remember down there.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks for the update, I have been dying to hit the rockpile for Yellow and Black fins. But have been waiting for a good report. Thanks for the update CR.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a good call on Saturday not to fish as the wind predictions were right on. Safety is always First on the RockHound. Sunday was the day to get out on the water this weekend the Yellow and Black fins are running from the triple o's up to the 250 line, and the jiggers are seeing the most action right now. Sundays reports showed the best bite was around the 150 line, tons of albacore hook ups trolling Sunday and a few wahoo. The bite was scattered through out the day, with some Captains reporting not a single bite all day. Its time to jig.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts