Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could still be down here till feb/09, working 6/7 days @ 10/12 hrs., I've only fished 3 times, reds & specks are alot bigger, went out of Venice, La & tried chunking for tuna w/ nothing but large sharks behind shrimp boats. Oil rigs were cool to fish & see. Hoping to go out w/ some locals to get my learning curve down. been reading you alls reports & sounds like everyone is getting some pullage. will try to hit key west & hoping to come home over christmas..

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
STX good to hear from you and glad your doing well. If you come home for Christmas you can jump on my boat to get your striper fix!:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
no pics no reports we see how you are......

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Billy, I'll take ya up on that offer, :yes:I'd like to leave my boat down here so I wouldn't have to do 2000 mi. tow.
Racn, I'm a computer idoit & have a hard time doing pictures & stuff like that; let's hook up over x-mas & wet a line
Jet-Ski Brian - hoping to put some "Rock" in freezer over Christmas leave, you got one of those "Rescue tow-behind sled" I'll fish the back:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
you bet stickman - did you check in over at the "other" place too ? i bet your boys miss you over there !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts