Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry , I have missed a lot lately .
Been kind of down for a couple weeks. Blew an engine 2 weeks ago (but still managed a limit)
New job has me working just about every meeting wed night (other then that 3 day work weeks are great) but there seems to be something to do every day , now I know why retired men are always wanting to go back to work . so they can take a break
Back to the engine , I should know tomorow afternoon what Nationwide ins is going to pay for
They are pushing a reman down my throut , with deduct and option to pay differance
or new with 10% depresation per year whitch equals 70% off new plus dedutiable
I will let you know the outcome soon
Looks like my shift has me working on our next meeting also , so keep me up on whats going on by email , new email is [email protected] or phone 410/245/5463

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will fill you in after all is said and done , (not in writing)

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Dang, and I thought I had engine problems. Hopefully I got mine fixed, need to test in the water.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Leon I know how you feel when mine grenaded I lost it from mid june till the end of august

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Just wondering how you submit motor failure to an issurance company. Those types of things are good to know.
Paul, years ago a buddy of mine said he hit something with his outboard motor, which he didn't.. But it helped him get the issurance company to pay. I think he put an old beat up prop on.

Leon, that sucks man, hope you get things back up and working...

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
that's a tough break, Leon.

good luck with the insurance co.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts