Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congrats to the Boyz on all this fishing and success they have been having this Fall.I have been preoccupied with my other passion,sorry to say it didnt turn out for me.As luck would have it he was taken on a farm less than a mile away by another hunter.I had him near me on 4 occasions with the bow but just couldnt seal the deal,the last time was the Sat evening before Thanksgiving at just 38yds but with only a marginal shot opportunity.Im simply exhausted its been a long season.

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Damn Will thats a Buck of a lifetime. Patience, my friend. I have found opportunities will come after you are unsuccessful. Sometimes with greater rewards. Hang in there and welcome back!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom,he was a buck of a couple lifetimes.The pic is small and doesnt really show how big he is,after deductions he nets 203" I had soooo much adrenaline running through me that Sat evening that it actually had pains shooting down my spine cause I only needed him to take another step or two.He took those couple steps but in a different direction as he spotted a doe he was interested in and about 20 minutes later he pushed her out about 80yds away and thats the last I saw of him.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
DAMN BRO' !!! That's an awsome buck! Sorry it didn't work out for you...at least you got a chance to hunt a moster like that and you did your best to hunt him!!! Hopefully his offspring will reward you in the future!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts