Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Capt. NOAA says today 20MPH winds, but on the same page they show 6MPH..

Damn today would be a great day to go..

Have to watch and see if tomorow is ok wind wise..
High tide with close to sunrise tomorrow on FLATS..

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Today looks sweet but I see storms developing over the Mtns. heading this way on the radar.

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
It was good this afternoon, until I put my boat in the water. Got home and it was NICE! I hooked up the boat and headed to HD, called Ken Brice and he was catching, I was ready. started out of HD and so did the rain. Didn't make the run down to Ken's Secret Spot where he said 25 other boats were. Played around about a mile south of HD, great water (6' viz) fishy smell, saw some big ones chasing bait but no takers. Stopped raining and I headed for the ramp.

Looks like it's going to blow it's ass off tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brian and I may get out Sat Early AM,, weather permitting..

PA guy on main baord catching off the channel between barges and channel entrance to Tydings marina...

We wanna try topwater at daybreak "in front of Hospital" Is this easy to find? (its west of ****. point??)

ALoha,

MG

·
Registered
438 Posts
Mike
They are probably talking about the VA hospital on the Perryville side. If you are at the RR bridge head toward the flats, perryville shore line is on your left. Follow the shore line towards the barges and you should see it. Watch your depth close to shore there are some shallow spots. If the VA isn't the one I know about. Ken or Eric might have better info for you.

Good luck.

Bret

·
Registered
438 Posts
I meant to say that the VA is the only one I know about.

sorry about that

later

bret

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Went out yesterday afternoon and did pretty good. The biggest was 28 inch about 8 pounder, for a total of 5 fish in about an hour and half. Caught on green glitter BA 1/2 jig head. Saw one guy catching lots more, but they were also smaller. Wish the damn rain and lighting didn't happen. Water was pretty clear, down south of fishen battery, between Lucas point and turkey point. Saw nice fish on the FF. Hope the wind doesn't blow all day today, want to try it again..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts