Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I think that the circumstances being faced are changing so quickly...from $140 bbl oil to $70 bbl and falling. The surge apparently has had a very positive effect in Iraq however we now have attacks cropping up in India and Pakistan. Tax changes during a deepening recession would certainly be ill advised by even the least gifted economist. The far left and the far right will not be satisfied with Obama...and I think that is a good thing.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If he stays away from any type of gun ban and governs from the middle, I'll have no issue with him.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who knows.

He has a mercurial position on everything.

Government by poll seems to be the name of the game.
It feels that way to me also, but I'm reserving judgement. Perhaps the man we need isn't the man we whant? He has a chance to unite that's for sure and America is only strong when it's united. The last eight years have showed me that.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Government by poll has been the rule for as long as TV and polls have become the primary information sources. According to many the polls represent, in aggregrate, the pulse of the American citizendry. If anyone is hoping for a leader who will ignore this...your to immature to vote.

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. Rasmussen Reports believes that this is a better measure of public perceptions than the overall approval ratings. Overall, 67% of voters somewhat or strongly approve of Obama’s performance so far while 31% disapprove.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Government by poll has been the rule for as long as TV and polls have become the primary information sources. According to many the polls represent, in aggregrate, the pulse of the American citizendry. If anyone is hoping for a leader who will ignore this...your to immature to vote.

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. Rasmussen Reports believes that this is a better measure of public perceptions than the overall approval ratings. Overall, 67% of voters somewhat or strongly approve of Obama's performance so far while 31% disapprove.
He ain't in office yet you senile old fart!

CALL THE NURSE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts