Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Optimystic,

Haven't talked to you since Rock season, we rode by what I think is your house in April while croaker fishing but didn't see anyone out. Are those folks looking for a head boat (which to me is a lot of folks standing side by side) or are they looking for a casual charter? Bobby (MrJ's Pleasure) would be a good choice or a resource for a charter.

Also check your Bmail, thanks.

Rappangler

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately I think they want to be shoulder to shoulder. If not I would have recommended a local TFer/captain such as Mr. J's Pleasure. I would much rather see them spend their time and money with someone I know will actually show/teach them something than someone that is just going to stick a pole in thier hand and say Good LUCK! I would take them out myself but I'm having a new powerhead and some new electronics put on my hole in the water. Hopefully it will be ready soon and I can get back out thier and see you and the rest of the TFers. I finally got out on the water last weekend with a friend who put me on some cobia and it just made me want my boat back twice as bad. Looking forward to hearing/seeing you out there...OPTIMYSTIC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.