Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a head count of people who, for sure will be attending. This is a great opportunity for beginners to get their hands on ballyhoo to practice with. It will take place at my house on March 24th at 11:00 am.

This is what we have going on!!!

Kevin Bremmer (Surf Perch):
White Marlin “J” hook rig Split Bill & Skipper.
Spanish Mackerel.

Bill van Deusen (BillFisher):
Rubberband rig.
Swordfish & Dolphin muchie squid rig.

Myself (Chumlord):
Basic Ballyhoo rig.
Guacamole rig.
Ballyhoo preparation.

Lucian Montagna (Fishnfool):
Rigging pamphlets.

Optional topics:
Planer rod set-up and use.
Outrigger set-up.

Remember not only will we be showing you how to rig these baits but we will showing you how to make the rigs for these baits!!! Perhaps more is in the works so stand by!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have been out of town since mid. Jan doing sport shows and just got off the road. Could I get a little info on what is going on. Is any one invited, cost, location (MD, DL, VA) and what you need to bring. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Count me and John in Lou.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone who needs instructions to my house please call me @ 757 407 5812 and I will give them to you!!!!!

Lou

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I have a friend that just purchased a new Regulator so I'll definitely be doing some fishing offshore this year... I've rigged a ballyhoo maybe once and can't really recall how to do it

I'd love to attend and learn... can someone PM me the info.. costs.. what I should bring etc

thanks guys..

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CALL ME!!!

My phone number is 757 407 5812. If you are planning on attending you must call me so I can give you the directions and time. If you call during working hours just leave a message and I will call you back.

Lou

·
Registered
27 Posts
I should be able to make it - and I think I remember how to get to your place - Let me know if I need to bring anything since I will be coming from Richmond

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I'm out

Lou Me and John are going to OI on Saturday with Jimmy K. Thanks Lou if you could save me one of Lucians handouts I would appreciate it. I know how to get to your house your very close to mine. I'm off Azalea Garden Rd.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good luck out there!!! You guys must be quite ambitious the weather looks less than desireable to me....be careful 3-4-5 footers and an outgoing tide. If y'all pull the plug you're still welcome!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts