Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry this was erroneously posted elsewhere but deserves its own recognition

Leading Hypocrit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gingrich admits to infidelity amid attack
By Ben Evans
The Associated Press
Article Last Updated: 03/08/2007 11:37:12 PM MST

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich speaks at the 2007 Conservative Political Action Conference Saturday, March 3, 2007 in Washington. Gingrich acknowledged he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair. (AP file / Kevin Wolf)Washington - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group.

hyp·o·crite [híppə krìt]
(plural hyp·o·crites)
noun
somebody feigning high principles: somebody who pretends to have admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings but behaves otherwise

(to the handicapped reader...sorry I used more than 8 letters...have someone explain it to you)

·
Registered
728 Posts
I saw the thread title with ET's name under it. My initial reaction was, "How appropriate!"

Everyone is a hypocrite. I'll give him credit - it takes guts to admit it. Given the audience, he's probably just pandering. :yawn:

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Here is an idea. How about if before someone makes a big deal about Family values that they should have to answer for their own family values under oath. That might put an end to this ****.

·
Registered
16,824 Posts

·
Registered
16,824 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Sorry this was erroneously posted elsewhere but deserves its own recognition

Leading Hypocrit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gingrich admits to infidelity amid attack
By Ben Evans
The Associated Press
Article Last Updated: 03/08/2007 11:37:12 PM MST

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich speaks at the 2007 Conservative Political Action Conference Saturday, March 3, 2007 in Washington. Gingrich acknowledged he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair. (AP file / Kevin Wolf)Washington - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group.

hyp·o·crite [híppə krìt]
(plural hyp·o·crites)
noun
somebody feigning high principles: somebody who pretends to have admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings but behaves otherwise

(to the handicapped reader...sorry I used more than 8 letters...have someone explain it to you)
Again had you of lumped the hypocrit Gore or better yet the elitists, that gave Gore the academy award then drive in the highest gas guzzling vehicles, or use the highest KW for their homes, I would have given the article due diligence. However, now it just looks like another dog & pony show.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts