Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We did manage to get out today but, the wind was brutal. We couldn't hang on the peirs and holes very well. Finally managed 30 crappie and took 15 to fry. My buddy had one over a pound. Hey Waddy, you were asking about channel cats, this one bout took my rod out of the boat , he hit a jig while I was trolling for crappies. Todd the water temp. was 62 degrees. When are you comming down? My friends have been tearing 'em up on the banks and under piers. I think the wind and cold front had us messed up today. The crappie was caught by Donnie Ingram.
ps I take no responsibility for the Zebco 202 in the pic, that's my buddys' and yeah capt. Mike a 4 lber is a serious slab! Where was it caught?

mini moe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dennis, we don't have time to be catching fish right now. We have turkeys to fry. I'm glad to see you are feeling better. Take care. Alan.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thats A Pretty Little Chanle Cat. Brings Back Memories. I Used To Catch Tonw Of Them Like That In The Albermarle Sound When I Was A Kid.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yupper

Dennis,

Nice pics, looks like y'all had a blast. I'll be down there either the 21st or 28th. Hopefully it will be warm enough to get in the water. :eek:

see ya soon,
Todd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts