Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Brad, its just like one of the outer banks pier cams. I think it refreshes every minute. Just keep it open on you PC all day. If it doesn't look like it changed, manually refresh the page. AFter sundown it changes to IR and can be hard to spot the boats without the proper eyewear.

Dayton

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
yea, I know about the morbid humor thing. I'm working on that. It too, is a twelve step process. For the last 10 years I can't get past step two. The smile pulled a face muscle when jr turned right on lap 198.

Dayton

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still plenty of wind and fish. redfin in 9' in the s and at the park. Kept 33 perch 1 flier and 3 crappie. 4 perch over 12" still full of roe. Now time to get ready for night shift! I think i saw spec2ring brother at the ramp with wife and kids. looked like him anyway. Nite

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All but 2 perch caught on XPS lazer blade with red hooks. 1/4oz firetiger also caught a few bream warmouth pickeral and bass.

·
Registered
682 Posts
C-Rex says he catches fish on a silver buddy, but no one else catches them??? I don't know about that boy.

WTG Fred. I hope to get there before it's too late.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My day on NW was 6 crappie, 6 yellow perch, 1 LM and 2 Pickerel. Most caught just west of park in 8 feet of water on 1/16 oz jig, blue tube tipped with minnow.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dear uncle Dennis. Bass Pro shops XPS lazer Blade 1/4oz firetiger color. i replaced the silver hooks with #8 red eagle claw trebles. They wouldnt hit the silver hooks lately. nite

1 - 20 of 26 Posts