Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading down to Rehoboth Beach for this weekend. I have very early morning until 11:00 am to fish anywhere in the Rehoboth area. Where is the best fishing happening, baits, etc?

Mathew

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Here's a link that should have the latest reports. Cape Henlopen pier and Indian River inlet should be good on incoming tides, hopefully incoming will correspond to your fishin' times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be fishing from the shore. Now I am thinking I may just do some night fishing, starting real late, like at 1:00 or something and fish all night or so. Where could I go that I would not get kicked out of and would anyone like to join me if so?

Mathew[excited]

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
CHP pier or Indian river inlet would be fishable,CHP on the weekends is a crowded mess,and IRI is tough place to fish without being there a few times,a couple of other places to fish from are Lewis beach or down at Roosevelt inlet,bucktails w/small twister tail or fresh peelers may still get you a few trout at Roosevelt stripers also will hit the same,try this link for info www.beach-net.com click fishing for reports,or www.saltfish.net good luck....

·
Registered
797 Posts
i am heading to dewey sat am. plan to hit ind.riv. inlet at night. stripers and blues,throw in maybe a weakie or two. never know but lots of water flows thru there. i plan on trying lures kastmasters,bucktails/with twister tails, mirr,lures, fishbites, and whatever i can drag down there!this must be a sickness or i am nuts. not sure what nights or times. good luck and if ya see a 5 ft 8 gray haired guy not catching fish thats prob.me [grin] b dog gone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts