Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the forecast holds I will be heading out of Rudee Wednesday morning. Anyone else planning on heading out?

Looking at the Sat shots I am thinking the north side of the Norfolk to start with a backup plan of the 350 line but I am open for suggestions.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
604 Posts
Going Thursday out of Rudee. Can not decide to hit Norfolk Canyon and if the troll bite is not working do some deep drops as Plan B, OR run straight to the 4 degree temp break due east of the 44014 weather buoy on the 1000fa line ( of course the break will move in two days). Hope there is a clear SST shot Wednesday night.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top