Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a phone call earlier today asking if I wanted to go to Hawaii for 10 days. The price was right, work has slowed down some, so why the heck not!? We are leaving November 9 and coming home the 19th. Give me some tips and pointers on what to do and what not to do while Im down there. Im 22yrs. old and single, so any local hot spots will be more than welcome as well as guides or charters to take out. Thanks in advance guys!

Capt_Ben
Above Average Sportfishing

·
Registered
915 Posts
Magic sportfishing is the only choice if you stay on Oahu the whole trip. He is the man and prices are more then reasonable, 900 or so. Oahu is really fun but crowded. Stayed in a resort so no help on where to go but I always ask the bartenders at the hotel. They seem to always know what's up.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I figure I'll come up with something down there. Im definately gonna look up Magic. Thanks bro!

Capt_Ben
Above Average Sportfishing

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Not sure if it's in the budget, but a trip over to the Big Island and a day fishing off that coast could be quite an experience. Pretty cool dropping the riggers once you clear the sea buoy!!

Good luck!!

Glenn

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ben,

Russell is a good one out of the Oahu area. If you're looking to go off of the
North Shore while on the island of Oahu try Capt. Jessie Lovett (Hawaii Fishing, Oahu Sportfishing, North Shore Fishing Charters).
Need additional information send me an e-mail ([email protected]).
Most of the Hawaii Charter Boats keep the majority of fish as they sell the catch
at whay is called "the block". Just something to be aware of.

Capt. Keith Neal
TEASER
Wachapregue, VA

·
Registered
133 Posts
Visit the other islands while you're there. Big Island for the fishing and Kauai for the scenery. Its tough to beat either of these.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oahu Tackle Shops

While you're there, I'd recommend checking out Hana Pa'a and Pacific Ocean Producers. Both have websites.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was out in Kona (Big Island) a few years ago and fished with Mike Vidal aboard the LEGEND 2. Mike is a very knowledgeable and experinced Captain...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts