Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
POS theives have been working our neighborhood (Pembrey) again. 2 cars and a house were broken into :2guns:.
Man do I love my big dog :yes:.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
thanks... we have been better at locking stuff up after we got hit last year. I will keep an eye out now, seems like it happens in waves.

·
Registered
755 Posts
That sucks, after we got hit we now have the Sheriff coming around twice a day just to keep up appearances but really short of having a pit bull that will bite the intruder who will then sue your butt for keeping a vicious animal what are you gonna do.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks hub. I like my Big Dog too all 135lbs of him. Half Rot, half Boxer.

Hey Buzz, you can get those little signs that go in the window that say "Beware of Pit Bull in house". It may be just enough to deter someone from thinking twice of breaking in!

/Rich

·
1,672 Posts
That sucks....Hope they catch the %^&*'s

I have to get better at it myself....doesn't matter where I am ..I leave the keys & wallet in the car.........just a bad..bad..habit I can't break.,,,,

I even leave the garage door up...hell, you just never know who your Fed Ex guy is........

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
....doesn't matter where I am ..I leave the keys & wallet in the car.........just a bad..bad..habit I can't break.,,,,

I even leave the garage door up...hell, you just never know who your Fed Ex guy is........
Mike I'm also guilty of all of the above...habit I got from my father...when I was a kid our house, truck (keys in the ignition), and garage were always wide open and it never was a problem...different times I guess...still sucks though.

·
Registered
610 Posts
That sucks....Hope they catch the %^&*'s

I have to get better at it myself....doesn't matter where I am ..I leave the keys & wallet in the car.........just a bad..bad..habit I can't break.,,,,

Mike
I'm a little short of money so I'll be over tonight.:D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Lightman head over around midday he's gone garage door is open Kris is asleep and neighbors dont care its a one stop shop.
Rich I got 2 Boxers that would deter anyone that dont know them and the replaced curtain rods to prove it

·
1,672 Posts
Lightman head over around midday he's gone garage door is open Kris is asleep and neighbors dont care its a one stop shop.
Rich I got 2 Boxers that would deter anyone that dont know them and the replaced curtain rods to prove it
I heard rumors that damn Fed Ex guy was snooping around my house again yesterday and gained entry.....:D:D

And your right about the neighbors....but....it's not that they don't care.. it's more like they don't like this ******* city boy.............:eek::eek::clap:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 100lb boxer as well, but he alternates between needing to check his pulse to see if he's alive, and going completely bonkers when someone comes to the door.

complete wacko...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts