Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking for over a year because I couldn't post messages. Glad to finally be able to contribute. I fish out of breezy point. Went out this Monday and tried my luck off deale 85a to 1 got into fish early all smalls. Lost many storm/shads to bluefish and landed a blue on a tony 17 on the wwb. Gave up and tried to find a spot from chunking around Thomas point light. The wind picked up and with a 7 year old on a 21ftcc we pulled them up and ran in. Pretty sure I saw a bunch of you out on the water.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
I have been lurking for over a year because I couldn't post messages. Glad to finally be able to contribute. I fish out of breezy point. Went out this Monday and tried my luck off deale 85a to 1 got into fish early all smalls. Lost many storm/shads to bluefish and landed a blue on a tony 17 on the wwb. Gave up and tried to find a spot from chunking around Thomas point light. The wind picked up and with a 7 year old on a 21ftcc we pulled them up and ran in. Pretty sure I saw a bunch of you out on the water.
Welcome and thanks for your report. I started my Son fishing on my boat at 5 and now 14, he loves fishing. He loves catching those blues too. Good luck to you and your Son fishing this year!.....Gary.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds like a fun day of C&R! I went out for a few hrs South of 85a around 6-8pm and started battling the wind. Tried but to no avail. Ill be out Thursday morning to try again.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hi longtrav...I don't fish that far south so I won't be much help to you. Just wanted to say Welcome Aboard & good luck to you & your son. Fishing is a great way to bond with the young uns and can provide a lifetime of fond memories. catch em up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey trav, I guess you are on tidalfish too, hope to get out this weekend, for the first time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts