Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking in the shadows on the board and have enjoyed the info,insight and humor . Went to H.H.,Tri-state and finally met some t.f. guys in person. Obviuoslly,I am not the only tackle HO around town ! Looking forward to contributing on the board and wetting a line with some of you in the near future as I enter LTJ arena . Lots of help and friendly people make it all the better !

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hi , Welcome to boards. What do they call you for short??

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Bob,
Welcome....I am relatively new here too. Lurked for a long time, then started to contribute. There is a great bunch of guys here. I have HO'd and axed questions. Everyone is most helpful.

You will find that most guys are more willing to help posters that say "I was here in x feet of water, using this bait/lure..it was great/it sux. They seem more willing to help people trying to figure out what they are doing wrong/right when you tell what you are doing.

Get out there and fish (when you can obviously, don't break ice)..and "report"...you will get helpul hints on what you are doing right/wrong.

Tight Lines,
Jim

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
bob... welcome to the booards. as cap george of the stormy petrel says..."feesherman are the best going"! have fun here, and looking forward to your reports, good, bad, or in-between!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hi Bob, I was trying to figure out your board name. I'm over on Tilghman Is. on a clear day we can wave at each other :). I was at Tri-State too, sorry I missed you. You will see a lot of TF'ERS at Earliegh Heights this weekend!!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Welcome aboard Bob... what kind of vessel should we watch for so we know who we're waving to? If the wave comes from a 16ft orange kayak with the [fingers crossed] bent rod, that's me waving.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The boat is a 19.6 Aquasport dual console . No name displayed yet . Looking forward to some good fishing from Bloody Pt. to Solomons Isl.! Have booked several ltj trips with Walleye Pete so I can get the basics down. I'm going to have a few questions concerning tackle ,equipment and techniques .Been to Cap't Waynes trolling seminar last year with some great results . Can't wait for warmer weather ! Thanks for the replies . Hope to hook up with some of you for some great mid bay fishing .

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
question

Hi Bob, I was trying to figure out your board name. I'm over on Tilghman Is. on a clear day we can wave at each other :). I was at Tri-State too, sorry I missed you. You will see a lot of TF'ERS at Earliegh Heights this weekend!!
---Charlie,don't you miss the Location feature in the name area ---I failed to remember you fished out of Tilghman, if that was listed like on the old board it would a big help --As some of you know if I can help I will, but I use b-mail for those local to my location --As probably most of you do.--Like you Charlie ON a clear day----geo.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Bob- welcome. I usually fish out of Breezy just down the road. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate. If you PM your questions about something not revealed in a post, sometimes you'll get better info. Not all information is made public all the time.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts